- Reorganization of territorial and wildlife divisions due to exclusion/inclusion of certain areas of national parks and sanctuaries.
Reorganization of territorial and wildlife divisions due to exclusion/inclusion of certain areas of national parks and sanctuaries.
GOVERNMENT OF HIMACHAL PRADESH DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS
No. FFE-B-A(1)-1/2013 Dated: Shimla-2, the 31sl July, 2014
The Hon'ble Supreme Court vide order dated 01/02/2013 passed in 1A No. 155 (earlier 1A No. 139/2010), Writ Petition Civil No. 337 of 1995 Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-I Versus Union of India & Others, permitted the State Government to issue final Notifications under Sections 26A, 35(4) & 36A of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 with regard to the proposed rationalization of boundaries of Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks in HP.
Pursuant to above orders of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the final notifications in respect of 24 Wildlife Sanctuaries have been issued by the Government. Therefore, the Governor, Himachal Pradesh is pleased to order reorganization of the excluded area from 24 Wildlife Sanctuaries in Territorial Divisions as per the Annexure-A, B & C attached with the notification with immediate effect.
Click to View Annexure
Principal Secretary (Forests) to the
Government of Himachal Pradesh
. Endst. No As above Dated Shimla-2 the 31st July, 2014
Copy forwarded to:-
- All the Administrative Secretaries to the Govt, of H.P. Shirnla-2.
- All the Divisional Commissioners,(Shimla, Mandi & Dharamshala) H.P.
- All the Heads of Departments of H.P.
- The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, H.P. Shimla-1
- The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, (Wildlife) H.P. Shimla-1.
- All CCFs, CFs, DFOs (Territorial & Wildlife) Jn H.P.
- All the Deputy Commissioners in H.P.
- Guard File.
Deputy Secretary (Forests) to the
Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Ph. No. 2880-818, Mob. 94184-55573 E.mail usforests.hp(Q)qmail.com.